Tobi-Ishi | B&B Italia
Collection: B&BItaliaType: Coffee TableDesigner: Edward Barber and Jay OsgerbyMaterials: Solid Oakwood, Veneered Wood
Oakwood coffee table in four different finishes. It fits in any setting, for example in front of a sofa, as its curved edges make it of utmost convenience and security. by B&B Italia which was Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B is a leading Italian company in the international world of designer furniture for both homes (B&B Italia Home Division) and contract (B&B Italia Contract Division).
Concept: The table that became a sculpture. Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby's first project for B&B Italia was Tobi-Ishi, a round dining table clearly inspired by Zen. The design duo is a great enthusiast of Japanese art and culture and the name and concept for this table came from the smooth stones (Tobi-Ishi) used as ornaments in traditional Japanese Zen gardens. The overhang of the table and the vertical trapezoidal bases set at right angles generate an essential sculptural figure that appears to change shape depending on the point of observation. The search for equilibrium between shapes and materials is expressed in the Tobi-Ishi table through the many materials: cement grout, lacquered finish, marble, and oak for the low table.
Please click here to learn more about the product.
Buy Coffee Tables from B&B Italia online in KSA only at the Farsh Online Mall, supplied by vendor: Gallery Design.
Gallery Design is a unique dealer for B&B Italia products in KSA.
When your item will be shipped to you?We offer free shipping within 5-working days from the date of your order confirmation. Our delivery team will contact you to schedule delivery of your item(s). Please ensure that you provide a valid contact number while placing your order to avoid delays.
Same day delivery:Same day delivery is possible on select items at a cost if ordered before 11 am. Please contact our team to know the cost of the shipping. Contact numbers are mentioned at the end of this text.
Preparing to receive your items:Please prepare the space for your items before receiving delivery as our delivery team will not be able to move your old items to make space to install your ordered items. Your delivery may be rescheduled if you are not ready to receive the delivery.
For more information, please call 0558001297.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges:
1. All orders can be cancelled before delivery except reduced price items, large items such as Sofas, Beds, and Dining Tables, which are delivered to you and installed. All other refund will be processed within 15 working days.
2. Orders with Items purchased at full price can be cancelled before or at the time of delivery as long as items are still packed and not opened. You could use the amount you paid to buy another item(s). No shipping charges apply.
3. Accessories and lighting products on sales or reduced prices except chandeliers can only be exchanged as long as they are in the original packaging.
4. You will be presented with an inspection report for each and every item delivered to you. Once you sign the report and accept the items, you will need to contact our customer service team to know if the item qualifies for the return or exchange.
5. Large items with no defect/damaged and already installed cannot be returned/exchanged.
For all Returns, Refunds & Exchanges, please call 0558001297.
We're delivering only to specific areas of the country, please select your city.
If you didn't find your city, please Contact us